1. Connect the power cord and the power adaptor. Then plug the plug into electricity socket and the other end into aspara.
4. Insert the tank into the cabinet on the stand. Use both hands when insert. The light will be on and the control panel will show 'Water tank connected' when properly inserted.
7. Insert all seed capsules. You are not necessarily fill up all holes, see Growing Tips in instruction manual for suggested number of capsules in each growing session.
10. Cover any empty holes with grow hole cover.
13. Press any button to start planting online or offline. See How to connect for connection details.
2. Insert the sensing probe into the tank.
5. Tear open the seed capsules.
8. Place germination dome over each seed capsules to keep seeds moist during germination.
11. Make sure all holes are covered to avoid bugs.
3. Fill the tank to the 'max' mark.
6. Insert the seed capsules. You should heard a 'click' sound when it is properly inserted.
9. Cover all capsules with the germination domes, you will need to remove them when you see the sprout.
12. Slide the grow tray into the cabinet. When properly inserted, the light will be on and the control panel will show 'Grow tray connected'.