Which Seed Kit Are You Using?
Seed Kit Original with Pre-seeded Capsules (C4/C8 Series)
1. Tear off the seed capsules cover. Keep the rim for information of the plant.
2. Insert the seed capsules. You should hear a 'click' sound when it is properly inserted.
Seed Kit Original With Seed Sachet (C8P Series)
2. Open the seed sachet, use the tweezer to pick ONE seed and put into hole of a capsule.
Note: The extra seeds in the seed sachet can be used when the plant does not germinate 1 week after its suggested sprout time. Remove the ungerminate seed from seed capsule and replace with ONE new seed from the seed sachet.
3. Repeat the previous steps to make sure all capsules are inserted and added with ONE seed each.
Seed Kit DIY - Experimental Kit (CF-KEX0001)
Note: Make sure your plant will not grow higher than 20cm which may cause damage to the grow lights. You can prune it or even replant it to open space when it grows too tall.
2. Insert growing media into the seed baskets.
3. Put your own seeds into holes of the growing media. Make sure all growing media on aspara is seeded.