1. Connect the power cord to the power adaptor. Plug into power outlet and aspara.
4. Add 1 pack of nutrients into water in the tank. The nutrient packs can be found inside aspara seed kit.
7. Place a germination dome over each seed capsules to keep seeds moist during germination.
10. Make sure all holes are covered to avoid bugs.
13. Add more water after water running finished to make sure your grower is fully filled with water.
2. Insert the sensing probe into the water tank.
5. Insert the tank into the cabinet on the stand (the front part of the tank should be inline with the stand). Use both hands when insert. The light will be on and the control panel will show 'Water tank connected' when properly inserted.
8. Cover all capsules with the germination domes. You will need to remove them when you see sprouts growing in a few days or a week time (with 2 leaves appear or 1cm high).
11. Slide the grow tray into the cabinet and push the grow tray in firmly. When properly inserted, the light will be on and the control panel will show 'Grow tray connected'.
3. Fill the tank to ‘max’ mark with tap water (if the tap water in your area is hard water, use distilled water).