Save 7+ Planting Days!
Seed starter allows seed capsules to germinate inside so you can spare your aspara to grow more.
You can start germination in seed starter before last round harvest so that the germination time is saved.
How to use
1. Add water to the black tray until 1/2 full
2. Put on capsule holder and then place capsules with seed.
3. Cover with transparent cover. Place seed starter in a cool, dry place without direct sunlight until seeds sprout.
4a. For online, click 'Add' to add a new seed starter in app.
4b. Start planting in the seed starter.
How to Transfer Seedlings
1. Take out capsules with seedlings of ~0.5cm (0.2 inch) tall.
2. Insert to aspara grow tray.
3a1. For online, select ‘Transfer’ in the seed starter in the app. Choose the aspara with seedling transferred.
3a2. The aspara planting program will auto align with your plant growing stage.
3b. For offline, start planting and set planting stage to 'Growth'.
Notes: DO NOT let the sprout grow taller than 1cm in the seed starter, or you will get a weak plant.
Notes: Only transfer the germinated seeds to aspara, non-germinated seeds can be left in the seed starter until germinate.
Notes: If seeds do not germinated after the suggested sprout day, check ‘Warranty’ in ‘Seed Kit Instructions’ for next step or contact email@example.com.